Thursday, November 22, 2007

hurt!

I got hurt . This is about 3 weeks ago I got hurt. That was because that we practice cheer spuad too many hours. We practice urgently beacause we started too late. The cheer squad competition was hold on 11/3 our school birthday and we started practiceing on about one week ago. That day was 11/1 about 11 o'clock I was hold by two boys with their hands. We succeed many times but I thought that day they was too tired that didn't hold me completely.Then I toward foreward and fallen. Nobody hold me on my advanced. that I bomp mt head and broken my one-half tooth . Everybody was scared and speechless. Somebody called ambulance and another called dirllmaster comeing to help me . It was too hurt that I couldn't say any word and I found my tooth was broken .whwn I got the hospital the doctor let me diagnose rightaway. And he said I need more break and need see a doctor again to sure I was healthy. two days later our competition began and I was absent. I couldn't onstage because my hurt .I felt very sad that time.Now, I still felt regret.

No comments: