Thursday, November 29, 2007

How to get my house from Chang Gung University? -1

I live in Banqiao the distance between Benqiao and Chang Gung University is not too far. And I have a good friend who also study in Chang Gung University. So I always
take a ride to go home. I needn’t wait for the bus for a long time instead, I save nearly a half of the time to take the bus home.
First, I need follow him to go to the parking lot and put on the safety helmet.
Then I sat on the backseat obediently to prepare down to the foot of a hill. Second, we ride the motorcycle out of the school gate and turn right at Chin Shan road. Next, we go alone the road down and get to Xinzhung soon. Third, go ahead to Benqiao direction and we could pass through the Fu Jen Catholic University. After that, we ride on the Shin Hai Bridge and turn right (go toward Chang Jung Road) under the bridge. Finally, we turn several corners and get home about 30 minutes.
It is so convenience that I don’t want to take the bus home. I thanks him very much and I wish our friendship will be better in the future.

No comments: